Popular Posts
-
Even though the movie was very long, it was very intersting and helpful to know. The ways that the internet sprouted up was very cool. Their...
-
The Playstation sony Vita is coming out soon, a release on Feb. 22. has original controls then also additional touchscreen. The Vita sells f...
-
We have made many new accounts to help us get information and a place to store them. Like igoogle, wiki, diigo, google alert and reader page...
-
There are alot of privacy settings you can change your profiles like facebook. You can make it private where people cant see your page unles...
-
The three citations that i made over this book they all seemed to be pretty close to the same. But the owl on purdue seems like the one that...
-
It is crazy to think how much of your information can be found so easily on the computer. People can find your address, phone numbers, chil...
-
Like the video we watched awhile ago, it was really long and hard to get every bit of information. But the privacy the internet lets you thi...
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Thoughts!
I thought that it was interesting to learn that business check out all of your things that you upload or download to social networks. I disagree with the emploerrs thinking that they can just get your password if they give you a job. Personally I would just turn it down. I enjoy listening to the topic though, I believe that its good to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment